12th May 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?

what is the eligibility to study MCA in abroad?

13th May 2015, 05:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?

To apply for MCA course, you should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate. Any degree holders can apply for MCA course in Aboard. To get admission in Aboard Universities, first you need to crack the GRE / TOFEL / IELTS examination. Without cracking these examination, you cannot get admission in Aboard. After securing good marks in GRE / TOFEL / IELTS Examination. You can apply for MCA course in any university in Aboard. These examination are compulsory to apply for MCA course in Aboard.
13th May 2015, 06:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MCA course in Aboard, you should have completed your graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks. If you have completed your graduation, you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for Master's course admission in foreign universities. So, first try to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, try to select some universities and apply for admission through online or by sending your Application and required documents through courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
14th May 2015, 12:42 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The Eligibility criteria to study MCA in abroad will differs from Universities. The candidate must have completed his/her bachelor's degree with 55% of aggregate in Computer application from recognized University. Some of the Universities in abroad give preference to the work experience. The candidate must have to score good marks in TOFEL or IELTS to admission in foreign Universities.
12th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA(second year), after that I want to pursue MCA in abroad with scholarship , can you please help me out ? What procedure do I follow to get scholarship in aboard university ?
17th October 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA(first year), after that I want to pursue MCA in abroad with scholarship , can you please help me out ? What procedure do I follow to get scholarship in aboard university ?
12th December 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc Computer Science, now I want to pursue MCA in abroad with scholarship, can you please help out? What procedure do I follow to get scholarship in aboard university ?
22nd July 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc IT and I want to pursue MCA from abroad. What are the qualifications I should meet?
Please help me out.
19th November 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BCA 3rd year which is the best place to do MCA course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?