12th March 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering) in Cornell University?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech course. I want to join Cornell University to study MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

19th March 2019, 06:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering) in Cornell University?

Eligibility to study MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering) in Cornell University:

You must have a B.S. degree or equivalent in an engineering or closely related science field from a recognized college or university.
You must have a score card of GRE.
You must have a score card of English proficiency test IELTS/TOFEL.
19th March 2019, 09:26 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering) in Cornell University?

Eligibility Criteria:

-Applicants to the Master of Engineering program must have a baccalaureate degree (bachelor's degree) in engineering or its equivalent.

-Applicants are required to submit GRE general test scores (not required for Cornell students).

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
MEng(Biological and Environmental Engineering) in Cornell University.
22nd March 2019, 06:30 PM
vartika579

Thanks for explaining the eligibility criteria to the point.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?