4th April 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Accountancy) in The Cal Poly Pomona College of Business Administration for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BCom(Accountancy) and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Accountancy) from The Cal Poly Pomona College of Business Administration. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

23rd April 2019, 01:24 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Accountancy) in The Cal Poly Pomona College of Business Administration for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Eligibility requirements to study MS (Accountancy) in the Cal Poly Pomona College:

1) 4 years bachelor's degree
2) 3.0+Overall GPA (recommended)
3) GMAT (required, unless waived)
4) TOEFL (if required) 213 computer based/550 paper based/ 80 internet based or IELTS with score of of 6.5 or better).

you should also send official GMAT/GRE Scores to the graduate business office.

5) Students with an accounting degree from an AACSB accredited institution, earned within the last 7 years within a minimum accounting GPA of 3.25 may waive the GMAT.

For International applicants some general requirements:

1) Affidavit of financial support.
2) Agreement to purchase cal poly Pomona group health insurance
3) Supplementary information of International (VISA) applicants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?