23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in National University California for an ECE student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student of ECE stream and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Electrical Engineering) from National University California. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

25th September 2019, 03:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in National University California for an ECE student?

Eligibility to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in National University California for an ECE student as follows :

-Bachelors with minimum of 2.5 GPA and 2.75 GPA is good.
-English language proficiency test scores. (TOEFL /IELTS /PTE)
-GRE accepted for those students whose GPA is below 2.5
Visit official website for complete information.
25th September 2019, 07:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in National University California for an ECE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a BE student of ECE stream and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Electrical Engineering) from National University California. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?
Yes, you are eligible for MS(Electrical Engineering) in National University California but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
26th September 2019, 02:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Electrical Engineering at National University California:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in physics or engineering from a recognized university.
2. You must have a scorecard of the Graduate Record Examination.
3. You must have an English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/IELT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?