12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in Singapore for B.Tech graduates?

Hi,
I am aspiring to do MS from Singapore. I want to know about the eligibility to apply for the said course for B.Tech graduates? Waiting for your reply.

14th April 2016, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Singapore for B.Tech graduates?

To study MS course being a B.Tech graduate from a recognised university, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. For getting admission in MS course in Singapore Universities, you must have a valid GRE score. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in Singapore Universities.
14th April 2016, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Singapore for B.Tech graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am aspiring to do MS from Singapore. I want to know about the eligibility to apply for the said course for B.Tech graduates? Waiting for your reply.
You have completed B.Tech course, so you are eligible for MS course in Singapore, but you should qualify in TOFEL exam.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There are no specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination.

The TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of the English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?