17th July 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) in Newcastle University for BTech Electrical student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech Electrical Engineering student and I am interested to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) from Newcastle University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

23rd July 2019, 06:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) in Newcastle University for BTech Electrical student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Science in Advanced Electrical Power Engineering program at Newcastle University:
1. You must have an undergraduate honors degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 60% or comparable to a 2.2 GPA.
2. You must have standard level evidence of proficiency in English demonstrated by IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?