16th June 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Aerospace Engineering) course in University of Hertfordshire? I want to do this course in this university after completing my BTech course. Please help me in this regard.

18th June 2019, 09:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire?

The required eligibility to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire is that candidate must hold at least 2.2 honours degree in aerospace or aerospace systems engineering or any other equivalent international qualifications from any recognized university. Degree with other disciplines may also be considered.

Candidates must have a score card of IELTS or equivalent.

More info;
https://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/aerospace-engineering
19th June 2019, 01:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire?

In order to qualify for admission in University of Hertfordshire for M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?