23rd June 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Air Transport Operations and Management Executive) in University of West London for BTech student?

I am studying in BTech and after completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc(Air Transport Operations and Management Executive) from University of West London. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

26th June 2019, 01:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Air Transport Operations and Management Executive) in University of West London for BTech student?

Eligibility to study MSc(Air Transport Operations and Management Executive) in University of West London are;

You must have completed a bachelor's degree (3 or 4 years) with minimum 55% and above from a recognised institute / university.

You must have qualified IELTS
With overall score of 6.0 with minimum score of 5.5 in all components.

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
https://www.uwl.ac.uk/international/...-international
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?