14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Neuropsychology) at the Leiden University for BSc(Psychology) student?

I am studying in BSc with Psychology and after completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc(Clinical Neuropsychology) from the Leiden University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute?

14th December 2019, 11:45 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Neuropsychology) at the Leiden University for BSc(Psychology) student?

To pursue M.Sc. Clinical Neuropsychology course, you need to appear for pre-master’s program. This pre-master’s program will prepare you for admission to M.Sc. in Clinical Neuropsychology course. The pre-master’s program begins in September, you are expected to complete all required modules within a single academic year. For more details regarding pre-master's program, you should visithttps://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en...gy/pre-masters

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in Clinical Neuropsychology course at the Leiden University:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have completed pre-master’s program.
3. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?