27th July 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Health Care Technology) from Tallinn University of Technology? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

30th July 2018, 02:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

In order to pursue M.Sc. in Health Care Technology from Tallinn University of Technology you will have to fulfill minimum entry requirement i.e.
> You must have a Bachelor's degree in Health, Social, Natural Sciences, IT, Public Administration, Economics or Law.
> You must have an English proficiency scorecard.
> GRE scorecard is desirable.

30th July 2018, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?

Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology is given below.

You must have a Bachelorīs degree in related field, preferably in Health Sciences or Healthcare, IT, Public Administration, Economics, Law.

You must have valid score card of English language tests IELTS/TOFEL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?