1st January 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Mechanics and Machine Design) in Cracow University of Technology for BE Mechanical student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BE Mechanical student and I am interested to study MSc(Mechanics and Machine Design) from Cracow University of Technology. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

21st January 2019, 03:51 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mechanics and Machine Design) in Cracow University of Technology for BE Mechanical student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MSc(Mechanics and Machine Design) in Cracow University of Technology.

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?