12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University for MPhil student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of MPhil Social Work course. I want to join Walden University to study PhD(Human and Social Services). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

28th August 2018, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University for MPhil student?

Eligibility to study PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University is given below.

You must hold a master's degree in either human services, counseling, social work, or psychology from a recognized university to be eligible.
or
You must hold a bachelor’s degree (in any field of study) or a master’s degree in a non-related field of study (any discipline other than human services, counseling, social work, or psychology) to be eligible.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test.

As you are a student of MPhil Social Work course, hence you are definitely eligible to pursue PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?