23rd March 2022, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) from Bhopal School of Social Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

28th March 2022, 04:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Admission to UG courses is done on the basis of marks obtained in pre qualifying examination and personal interview conducted by university /college.

Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 level or equivalent in concerned subjects.
28th March 2022, 09:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

There is no entrance examination available to study BCom in Foreign Trade Management at Bhopal School of Social Sciences. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit and shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bsssbhopal.edu.in
30th March 2022, 06:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Admission to this course in this college is merit-based as well as on the basis of the entrance tests.

There is an entrance exam at Bhopal School of Social Sciences on the basis of which you will get admission in the BCom(Foreign Trade Management) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?