17th February 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BS(Molecular and Technical Medicine) course in The Hochschule Furtwangen University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in The Hochschule Furtwangen University for BS(Molecular and Technical Medicine) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 10:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BS(Molecular and Technical Medicine) course in The Hochschule Furtwangen University?

If you want to get admission in The Hochschule Furtwangen University for BS(Molecular and Technical Medicine) course, you will need to qualify the University entrance test. Being a non native English speaker, you will need to have appear and qualify the English language test such as IELTS or TOFEL or equivalent also.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for more details.
https://www.hs-furtwangen.de/en/prog...cine-bachelor/

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?