26th May 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BS(Radiation Science) course in Suffolk University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Suffolk University for BS(Radiation Science) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

28th May 2019, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BS(Radiation Science) course in Suffolk University?

There are no entrance exams available to study BS(Radiation Science) course in Suffolk University. However you have to take an English proficiency test such as TOEFL or IELTS or DUOLINGO English Test or PTE-Academic for proof of your English proficiency.

You can find details on
https://www.suffolk.edu/undergraduate-admission/apply
28th May 2019, 09:59 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BS(Radiation Science) course in Suffolk University?

The entrance exams that you have to give for taking admission into Suffolk University is :

i) SAT or ACT Exam
ii) IELTS / TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?