23rd June 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Sports Psychology) in Leeds Trinity University? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Leeds Trinity University for studying BSc(Sports Psychology)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

26th June 2019, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Sports Psychology) in Leeds Trinity University? Duration of this course?

Duration of BSc(Sports Psychology) in Leeds Trinity University is full time 3 years. There is no entrance exam available to study BSc(Sports Psychology) course. As you a student from non native English speaker, so you will need to qualify English proficiency test IELTS with overall score of 6.0.

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/intern...l/how-to-apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?