9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MA(International Jewellery Management) in University for the Creative Arts? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University for the Creative Arts for studying MA(International Jewellery Management)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 01:12 AM
Shivipur07

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(International Jewellery Management) in University for the Creative Arts? Duration of this course?

The entrance exam that you have to give to study MA(Jewellery) in University of Creative Arts is IELTS or TOFEL having marks more than 6 with minimum of 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking part.

The duration of the course is one-year full time or two-year part time.
12th July 2019, 09:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(International Jewellery Management) in University for the Creative Arts? Duration of this course?

In order to pursue MA in International Jewellery Management program from University for the Creative Arts you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) and an English language proficiency test IELTS.
Important links of entrance examination:-
1. GRE
https://www.ets.org/gre

2. IELTS
https://www.ielts.org/

Duration of MA in International Jewellery Management program is 1 year in full time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?