5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  3. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  4. Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  6. Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?
  7. Entrance exam available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  9. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  10. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarships available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  13. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech in Computer Science, 6th Sem., Graph Theory and Combinatorics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List of top 5 institutions of India to study Software Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea? Will I have to pass any entrance exam?
  16. Will it be valuable to do M.E. Correspondence? Which university to prefer?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  18. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
10th August 2018, 02:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

If you want to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, you need to appear for English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL. If you have cleared these tests, you can apply for admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology to pursue Master in Advanced Combinatorics. You must have completed a Bachelor's degree from any recognized university to be eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?