30th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in University of Manchester for Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 02:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course at University of Manchester. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for one of the English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL.
Important links of Entrance examinations:-
1. TOEFL(90 internet-based with 20 in writing)
https://www.ets.org/toefl

2. IELTS(6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in writing)
https://www.ielts.org/
5th July 2019, 02:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester?

Entrance exam available to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester are as follows:-
GMAT
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL
SAT
MCAT
LSAT
5th July 2019, 01:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study Masters in Cancer Biology and Radiotherapy Physics course in University of Manchester are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
GRE
MSAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?