25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MD(Pharmacology) in US & UK?

Hello friends, I want to study my MD in Pharmacology in Abroad. I want to do this course in US or UK. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MD(Pharmacology) in US & UK?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for PGDCR & PGDCDM courses? When it is going to be conducted? Study material & Fee structure of the courses?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BMS in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in India?
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  8. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  10. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  13. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? Which are the best books for E&C. E&I? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
30th May 2018, 01:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MD(Pharmacology) in US & UK?

If you want to pursue MD in Pharmacology from US, then you have to take an entrance exam "MCAT" and a English Proficiency Test TOFEL with good scores.
If you want to pursue this course from UK, then you will have to sit in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?