25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to apply to study Artificial Intelligence in Abroad?

Hello, I want to study Artificial Intelligence in Abroad. I am the student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. But I want to study AI in my post graduation i.e.; in MS program. Kindly tell me what entrance exams are to give?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  2. Which are the research topics in artificial intelligence?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  4. Should I study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty? -- [New]
  5. What is Artificial Intelligence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  7. Which is the best institute to pursue PG in Artificial Intelligence Course? Names of the entrance exams?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  9. JNTU 3rd Year Artificial Intelligence Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. How to get into robotics and artificial intelligence? I have passed 12th
  11. Which are the courses of Artificial Intelligence related to virtual reality present in Maharashtra, India
  12. What are the entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  13. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  16. What is the status of a robotics engineer in India?
  17. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  18. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
11th March 2018, 08:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to apply to study Artificial Intelligence in Abroad?

Some of the institutes abroad which offers Some excellent courses in artificial intelligence are:

University of Georgia

University of Groningen

University of Southampton

University of Amsterdam

University of Edinburgh

First of all let me tell you that in one of the above University ,you can take admission and for that you have to contact the particular University and you have to know the procedure about the entrance exam and their selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?