3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) in School of Computing and Engineering at University of Missouri? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Dear Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must appear for studying MS(Mechanical Engineering) in School of Computing and Engineering at University of Missouri? I want to do this course so I would like to know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

6th September 2019, 06:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) in School of Computing and Engineering at University of Missouri? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering course at the University of Missouri. There is no specific cutoff percentage required for this course. Your first language is not English so you must submit valid TOEFL or IELTS scores. You must have a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the online test with no section score below 17. The IELTS score minimum requirement for the graduate applicant is 6.0 band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?