19th October 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MSc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) admission in University of Guelph? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, can anyone of you kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for studying MSc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) course at the University of Guelph? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

30th October 2019, 09:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MSc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) admission in University of Guelph? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure M.Sc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) admission in University of Guelph are as follows:-
IELTS
TOEFL

Cutoff score required to secure admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 6.5
TOEFL- 89
31st October 2019, 12:51 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MSc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) admission in University of Guelph? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam as well as Cutoff score required to secure M.Sc(Food Safety and Quality Assurance) admission in University of Guelph are mentioned below:-
TOEFL- 89
IELTS- 6.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?