24th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) from University Of Wolverhampton. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

27th March 2019, 05:15 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton?

-In order to pursueMEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take the following English test:

-IELTS with 6.0
28th March 2019, 10:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton?

In order to pursue MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton, you must have sufficient knowledge of English. Hence as a non native English speaker, you will need to appear in one of the English proficiency test:

Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE)

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Trinity College London ISE 11

Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)

Cambridge English : Proficiency (CPE)

Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)

Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL

Once you have cleared any of the above mentioned tests, you are eligible to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University Of Wolverhampton.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
https://www.wlv.ac.uk/international/...-requirements/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?