31st December 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(Film Directing and Video Games) in Warsaw Film School?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BA(Film Directing and Video Games) in Warsaw Film School? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

4th January 2019, 06:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Film Directing and Video Games) in Warsaw Film School?

There is no perticular entrance exams required to study BA(Film Directing and Video Games) in Warsaw Film School. But as a student from non-native English speakers country, you have to appear and qualify the English language proficiency test with level B2 or higher such as IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 72 / Cambridge FCE (grade A or B).

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://warsawfilmschool.com/apply
7th January 2019, 12:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Film Directing and Video Games) in Warsaw Film School?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue BA in Film Directing and Video Games from Warsaw Film School. However you must have Proof of English Language Proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?