24th December 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in Triatma Mulya Stenden?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in Triatma Mulya Stenden for Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

30th January 2019, 12:23 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in Triatma Mulya Stenden?

Stenden accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.

-Academic IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 for each skill).

-TOEFL 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based) and 80 (internet based).

-Cambridge ESOL score CAE-C..

-Applicants who are either native English speakers or had a minimum of 2 years of English as a language of instruction, do not need to submit a language test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?