26th June 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in University of Salford for BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

27th June 2019, 03:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford?

There is no entrance exam required to study BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford. To study BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford, you must have excellent knowledge of English. For this you you will need to appear and qualify IELTS with overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 for evidence of English proficiency.

More details;
https://beta.salford.ac.uk/courses/u...io-engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?