7th January 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby?

Sir, It is my dream to do BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

16th January 2019, 11:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Geography and Environmental Hazards) in University of Derby?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Sc. in Geography and Environmental Hazards from University of Derby. As a non English speaker you will need to submit a proof of English language Proficiency and it should be demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?