21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature) in University of Parma?

Respected Sir, I want to join University of Parma for studying MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

24th September 2018, 05:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature) in University of Parma?

In order to enroll for MA in Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature course in University of Parma you will have to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also you will have to appear for an English Language Test either IELTS or TOEFL.

Also you must have basic knowledge of Italian Language or must have a diploma certificate in Italian language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?