13th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MArch(International Architectural Design) in University of Strathclyde? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MArch(International Architectural Design) from University of Strathclyde. Can anyone of you please let me know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

16th July 2019, 09:01 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MArch(International Architectural Design) in University of Strathclyde? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue MArch in International Architectural Design Program at University of Strathclyde. As English is not your native language so you would need to appear for an English language proficiency test IELTS.

University of Strathclyde accept a number of English language tests but IELTS is mostly widely available. You must score 6.5 overall in IELTS(no individual band less than 5.5).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?