1st July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA with scholarship in Abroad?

Hi, I am interested to study MBA in Abroad. I am studying in BBA right now. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study my MBA with scholarship in Abroad. Waiting for your response!

5th July 2018, 09:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA with scholarship in Abroad?

In order to study MBA in Abroad with Scholarships, you will have to sit in the "Business Management Aptitude Exams" I.e. GMAT and GRE. Few years ago GRE was more popular admission test to pursue MS courses in abroad and GMAT was the actual test for MBA courses. However, things are changing and many universities have started accepting GRE scores for MBA courses.
Besides this you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL etc.
6th July 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA with scholarship in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study MBA in Abroad. I am studying in BBA right now. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study my MBA with scholarship in Abroad. Waiting for your response!

The GMAT / GRE and TOEFL / IELTS are the important scores required for the admission to study MBA in abroad universities. For getting scholarships, GMAT / GRE scores are considered in abroad universities along with applicants’ academic records and work experience. Applicants have to contact the university for the scholarships. Details are available in the university website link also. Apart from this there are various private organizations offering scholarships to Indian students for studying an MBA course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?