23rd July 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS in USA for BCA(H) graduate?

I want to do MS in USA. I have done with my BCA(H) course. Kindly let me know which entrance exams are available for securing admission in USA for MS course for me. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  2. List of entrance exams and colleges to study under graduate course in Journalism from USA? Scopes in USA media after completion of the course?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  4. Entrance exams details to study MBA in USA after BMS?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in USA?
  6. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?
  9. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  10. List of scholarships available in India and USA to study UG from USA if got 93.5% in PCM
  11. Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA?
  12. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  13. Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?
  14. What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?
  15. Necessity of writing qualifying exam for higher study in UK or USA?
  16. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
25th July 2018, 07:09 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in USA for BCA(H) graduate?

Masters program in almost all US universities requires 16 years of study.* 12 (school) + 4 (graduation) = 16 years. As you have done BCA means you have 12 + 3 = 15 years of education.
According to me, first you should go for MCA from any top Indian institutes, then think about MS in USA.

To study MS in USA, you have to take an entrance exam like, "Graduate Record Examination" (GRE) along with English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOFEL.
25th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in USA for BCA(H) graduate?

To study MS course in USA after completion of your BCA (H) course, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills whereas GRE examination tests your Analytical, Logical and Verbal Reasoning skills. You have to submit the score reports to the universities you wish to apply for admission for pursuing MS course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?