10th May 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Archaeology) in Bournemouth University?

I want to do MSc(Forensic Archaeology) from Bournemouth University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

14th May 2019, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Archaeology) in Bournemouth University?

Because you are a non native English speaker, hence you will need to have sit in and qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS /TOFEL or equivalent for proof of English proficiency to pursue MSc(Forensic Archaeology) in Bournemouth University.
Once you have cleared English language test, you can apply online through the below mentioned official website link;
https://evision.bournemouth.ac.uk/ur..._00&code2=0005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?