12th March 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Princeton University for MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

19th March 2019, 05:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

In order to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University, you have to appear in and qualify two exams i.e. 1). GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and 2). English Language Tests like, TOEFL or IELTS.
Once you clear both exams, you can apply for admission in MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University.
19th March 2019, 10:21 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

-In order to pursue MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?