6th August 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do PhD(Business Administration) course from Harvard University. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

11th August 2019, 06:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University with minimum cutoff scores are as follows;

1). GRE or GMAT - 85th percentile or higher

2). English proficiency test TOEFL iBT - At least 100 overall

You you qualify above mentioned both exams, you can apply for admission in PhD(Business Administration) in Harvard University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?