19th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) in The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) from The Rezekne Academy of Technology. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

23rd September 2018, 12:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Engineering Sciences) in The Rezekne Academy of Technology?

In order to enroll for PhD in Environmental Engineering Science program in The Rezekne Academy of Technology you will have to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT). Also you will have to appear for an English Language Test either IELTS or TOEFL.

Once you got cleared both examinations you can apply for that course through below mentioned link i.e. http://www.rta.lv/online_application_procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?