14th April 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do BS(Audio Production) course from The Los Angeles Film School. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!

16th April 2019, 10:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Entrance exams are not required to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School. But as a non native English speaker, you have to qualify two exams for evidence of English comprehension and proficiency.
1. Standardized test such as SAT/ ACT/ GRE
2. IELTS /TOFEL

Once you have cleared both exams, you can apply for admission in BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School. You may required to appear in an interview with admission committee.
16th April 2019, 10:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Audio Production) in The Los Angeles Film School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do BS(Audio Production) course from The Los Angeles Film School. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!
You must have to qualify in the IELTS exam, and if the candidate language is other then English then Verification of language proficiency is required at the time of admission.

For information about the admission process please, contact the Los Angeles Film School’s Admissions Department at 877-9LA-FILM. The University Admission representatives are available to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm PST.

Official website - https://www.lafilm.edu/admissions/general-requirements/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?