26th July 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Falmouth University for studying BSc(Business & Digital Marketing). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

29th July 2019, 01:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Sc. in Business & Digital Marketing program at Falmouth University. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.0 band(at least 5.5 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
29th July 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams are not required to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University. But as a non native English speaker, you will need to qualify the English proficiency test such as IELTS Academic. You will need to qualify IELTS Academic with overall score of 6.0, with at least 5.5 in each components.
Once you clear the English proficiency test, you can apply for admission and thereon you'll be interviewed online or by telephone by admission committee.
31st July 2019, 05:35 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join Falmouth University for studying BSc(Business & Digital Marketing). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
You have to give IELTS Exam and you have to get an overall band of 6.0
Application Deadline for Winter Intake is January 15th.

for more information, you can visit the official website:-
https://www.falmouth.ac.uk/study/und...roup-nav-apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?