28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Doctorate in Social Work in Tulane University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Doctorate in Social Work course from Tulane University. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

1st September 2019, 04:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Doctorate in Social Work in Tulane University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue Doctorate in Social Work program at Tulane University, you are required to appear for Graduate Record Examination. Your GRE scores are well above 1200 (verbal + quantitative, old format), or well above 305(new format). Also, as a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit TOEFL scores. Acceptable TOEFL scores are 600 for the paper version, 120 for the computer version and 95 for the web version.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?