30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Business Administration and Accountancy in Oregon State University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Oregon State University for Master of Business Administration and Accountancy course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

3rd September 2019, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Business Administration and Accountancy in Oregon State University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The Graduate Management Admission Test is required to pursue Master of Business Administration and Accountancy program at Oregon State University. They do not have minimum requirements for the GMAT. However, you will have to earn a GMAT score of 570 or greater. Also, you need to appear for an English language proficiency test either IELTS or TOEFL and score minimum 91 in TOEFL iBT, 575 in TOEFL Paper and 7.0 band in IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?