20th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Business Engineering in The ICHEC Brussels Management School?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Master in Business Engineering course from The ICHEC Brussels Management School. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!

25th October 2018, 09:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Business Engineering in The ICHEC Brussels Management School?

In order to enroll for Master in Business Engineering program you will have to appear for either Graduate Record Examination(GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT). Also you will have to appear for French-language proficiency test i.e. Test de français international(TFI).

Once you get cleared both tests you can apply for Master in Business Engineering program through https://www.ichec.be/modules/kb_page...b_lang=english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?