9th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(International Business) in Trinity Western University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MBA(International Business) from Trinity Western University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

4th January 2020, 11:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(International Business) in Trinity Western University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Generally, the Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) is required to study International MBA programs but at Trinity Western University GMAT is not required for admission. University may request for GMAT score if you have a lower academic background or insufficient quantitative or business studies background. However, the average total GMAT score is currently 556.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?