23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Architecture) in The University of Arizona? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can study MS(Architecture) in The University of Arizona? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

28th August 2019, 09:55 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Architecture) in The University of Arizona? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue Master of Science in Architecture at The University of Arizona, you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) and an English language proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

To qualify for the admission, you must have a 312 GRE score, 7.0 IELTS, and 79 TOEFL marks. For more details regarding this course, you should visit at https://grad.arizona.edu/catalog/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?