24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in Virginia Tech? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MS(Electrical Engineering) from Virginia Tech. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

29th August 2019, 10:21 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) in Virginia Tech? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue an MS in Electrical Engineering course at Virginia Tech. The school doesn't publish the minimum score requirement, but the average scores of the students who have gone there in the past are Verbal 153, Quantitative 157, Writing 4.5. The GRE must be taken within five years of entry date. Also, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency test demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?