23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in New Jersey Institute of Technology for studying MS(Information Technology Administration and Security)? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission.

26th September 2019, 03:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

New Jersey Institute of Technology

MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) || Duration: 1.5-2 Years || Full-time ||

Entrance Exams :-

-English proficiency test score
TOEFL : 79 and above marks in (ibt).
or
IELTS : 6.5 (No sub-score lower than 6.0).

-GRE : Accepted (303+ marks are good for admission).
26th September 2019, 11:43 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology Administration and Security) at the New Jersey Institute of Technology and Cutoff score required to secure admission are mentioned below:-
IELTS- 6.0
TOEFL- 79 (Internet-based test), 213 (computer-based test), 550 (paper-based test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?