29th September 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which exams I need to take after completion of B.Sc for going abroad?

Which exams I need to take after completion of B.Sc for going abroad? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It would be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. Can I go for MS Degree in Abroad after completion of BCA? Which exams I have to prepare for to go for abroad?
  3. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  4. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  5. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  6. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  7. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  8. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to join 2nd year or 3rd year MBBS in abroad after completion of BSc Nursing? How can I become a Doctor after doing BSc Nursing
  10. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  11. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  12. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  13. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  14. Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?
  15. Can I do masters through regular college abroad after completion of BSc through distance education
  16. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  18. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
29th September 2015, 06:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exams I need to take after completion of B.Sc for going abroad?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You will need a Good Domain Knowledge as well as a very good academic track record throughout your career.
You will need to score very good marks in both the Entrance Examination to be able to get admission to a good College so you need to prepare to the best of your ability for the Examinations.
This is what you must do to be eligible for further studies Abroad in the course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?