21st October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor in Electronic Engineering in Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor in Electronic Engineering from Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

25th October 2018, 08:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor in Electronic Engineering in Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences?

Tuition fees are not charged at the Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences. However you have to pay a semester fee, it supports student service facilities such as canteens and halls of residence. The semester fee also includes the costs for the semester ticket.

For more details about semester fee and semester tickets you should visit to https://www.hshl.de/en/studying/info...s/#element8250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?