17th February 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of LLM(International Criminal Justice and Armed Conflict) in University of Nottingham?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study LLM(International Criminal Justice and Armed Conflict) from University of Nottingham. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

21st February 2019, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of LLM(International Criminal Justice and Armed Conflict) in University of Nottingham?

LLM (International Criminal Justice and Armed Conflict) in University of Nottingham is course duration of 1 year in full-time and 2 years in part-time mode. Tuition fee for this program is £17,910.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy...flict-llm.aspx
24th March 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee expenses of LLM(International Criminal Justice and Armed Conflict) in University of Nottingham?

Full information about ccriminology course.
Is arts subject is bbeneficial for upsc course to become cid officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?