23rd June 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Law and Finance) in University of Oxford?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for MSc(Law and Finance) course in University of Oxford? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the fee expenses asap.

26th June 2019, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Law and Finance) in University of Oxford?

Total annual course fee of MSc(Law and Finance) in University of Oxford is £34,145 for international students. For Home/EU (including Islands), total course fee is £34,145.

Duration of MSc(Law and Finance) in University of Oxford is full time 10 months.

For details, please visit the below mentioned official website link;
https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/grad...inance?wssl=1#
27th June 2019, 05:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Law and Finance) in University of Oxford?

Tuition fee of M.Sc. in Law and Finance program is £34,145 per year. If your application is successfully accepted, you will be asked to pay a deposit of £5,100 against your course fees at the application stage as a condition of your offer. Living cost for full-time study is between £1,058 and £1,643 per month. For more details regarding this program visit at https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/grad...finance?wssl=1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?