22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of Master in Industrial Systems Analytics course in University of VAASA? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  9. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  11. Which are the best courses after B.E mechanical engineering rather than M.E
  12. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  13. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  14. Eligibility to study MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  15. Fee structure of Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  16. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  17. What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?
  18. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
25th July 2018, 05:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?

Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA is a course duration of 2 years.
Tuition Fee for this course is around 10,000*EUR/year for international students and for EU/EEA students tuition fee is free.

To be eligible to apply for admission to the Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA, if you have completed:

>>A Bachelor’s degree (3-4 years) in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field outside Finland
or

>>A university level Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field in Finland.
or

>>A polytechnic level Bachelor’s degree in an Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar engineering field in Finland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?